Buried GOLD at Nome!

geowizard

Greenie
Apr 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Guys and Gals!

I have been prospecting the Nome mining district for the past thirteen years. Although, yes I have set up a sluice box on East Beach, I decided to explore the district using a Geophysical system called DIGHEM.

DIGHEM is a "Frequency Domain" system that measures at several depths into the earth using electromagnetic energy. Check out my thread on "electromagnetics". The system is a commercial geophysical survey system and is not sold to the public. It is however used by major geophysical survey companies contracted by mining companies and governments all over the World.

I have been able to combine several tools to per-view DIGHEM geophysical data. My emphasis has been in the State of Alaska. I would like to share with you some of the results from GOLD mining districts in Alaska. The process of learning to interpret the data and employ the right tools is time consuming. Like metal detecting, it takes an understanding of the system and the tools to interpret the data.

I have made hundreds - possibly thousands of discoveries. I would like to share a few from Nome here on TreasureNet.

Stick around! :)

- Geowizard

Tommybuckets

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting! There was another thread on here about using microwaves to generate ( I'm assuming rf) harmonics in quartz that could be used to analyze quartz veins for gold. We love new tech. Just keep the divining rods out of it or you'll lose me fast lol.

OP
OP
G

geowizard

Greenie
Apr 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the "Real Deal". No non-sense - No BS.

The place where TreasureNet and other forums go sideways with reality is where people wander off into pseudoscience and related unexplained - unexplainable "phenomenon"! Don't waste valuable time and money on non-sense and BS that's not backed by anything, not provable, not verifiable, and having no technical or scientific basis.

DIGHEM is a recognized de-facto geophysical survey system used by mining and exploration companies all over the world. It's time proven and tested!

It's repeatable. The survey data is checked at regular intervals by making a repeat pass over previous survey passes and the data is compared for repeatability. "Tie lines" are flown perpendicular to previous survey lines to check that the data repeats on points that cross the previous lines.

The system is calibrated. A calibration method using standard calibration coils and ferrite rods is used to establish settings for the gain or sensitivity/response of the system. The data is based on the same calibration from one survey area to another.

Millions of dollars are invested every day by legitimate mining and exploration companies all over the world. The science has been peer reviewed and documented by internationally recognized groups like SEG, and related geological and geophysical groups.

Please note, I'm not buying anything or selling anything!

My sole objective is to get Treasure hunters, Precious metals and base metal prospectors and exploration entities on a solid path with REAL examples of surveys done over the past several decades in Alaska.

A good place to begin is Nome, Alaska!

Stick around! :)

- Geowizard

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its Truly amazing how much gold the Nome are has produced,and will produce :occasion14:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are they still running sluices/long toms/high bankers on the beaches of Nome ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread