What's new

Bushnell Florida

The TINMAN

Greenie
Joined
Sep 13, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bellefonte PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soveriegn GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone here from around that area.
Have a dear friend down there for the winter looking for someone to possibly hunt with.
Thanks in advance !
 
flman

Anyone here from around that area.
Have a dear friend down there for the winter looking for someone to possibly hunt with.
Thanks in advance !

i live in tampa, but love to go any where to hunt
 
Hey Tinny, is that you Ron?? I don't think that is anywhere near me.
 
Hi Debby, yes it's me.
Good to see you agaian. I see NIKKI has a reply so thats good. wish yopu werer close to her as she is a great hunter to detect with.
Be seeing you here. Good Luck & HH
 
I'm IN Leesburg ... Go to Bushnell about once a week .. A newbie at this so It would be fun to get some tips...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom