All Treasure Hunting
Alot of color good job. 8) aa

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How much gold would you say is there and what would you say would be the dollar amount for said amount of gold?

El Cooter

Mar 20, 2007
Merced, Ca.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, GMT, V-Sat and ML2200d
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice fines. I spent 2 days on the Klamath with my 4" and found less than that, on private property too boot. I thought I was realy going to clean up. Oh well, good job!

Cooter

AuExplorer

Oct 28, 2007
Currently Spanish Trail Utah
Detector(s) used
V-sat & Falcon Gold Probe
:) Nice site, How far up the bank are you allowed to work or are you confined to just the river itself. I'd be hunting up up the bank past the old timers Hydraulic workings even if just with the detector. You are living the dream...Happy Hunting

OP
OP
B

bigfish31

Jan 4, 2007
North of Sacramento,Ca.
Detector(s) used
dfx
AuExplorer said:
:) Nice site, How far up the bank are you allowed to work or are you confined to just the river itself. I'd be hunting up up the bank past the old timers Hydraulic workings even if just with the detector. You are living the dream...Happy Hunting
I can work anywhere, but I can't dredge the Yuba. I can dredge the creek that drains in just below. Bigger,but less nuggets in the creek .Lots of flake all over the bedrock by the river.

xdanthemanx

Oct 25, 2007
clarkston michigan
Detector(s) used
E-trac & XLT
hey could you clarify this what it looks like i am seeing is a 5.00 piece of drain pipe cut in half?
ive seen some big fancy separation setups and you do it form home depot??? hilarious i guess all ya need is a spot and some down home ingenuity heh??

dan

OP
OP
B

bigfish31

Jan 4, 2007
North of Sacramento,Ca.
Detector(s) used
dfx
xdanthemanx said:
hey could you clarify this what it looks like i am seeing is a 5.00 piece of drain pipe cut in half?
ive seen some big fancy separation setups and you do it form home depot??? hilarious i guess all ya need is a spot and some down home ingenuity heh??

That is 4in. corrigated tubing I use to concentrate the material from my sluce box. It saves alot of panning and is quite effective.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Keep cracking that bedrock....That is where every one else didn't look..It is neat when you brake off a chung and see all those peices of gold standing in the crack....Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions