Dirty WhiteBoy
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2009
- Messages
- 590
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Seminole, Florida
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX fine jewelery extraction device
- #21
Thread Owner
Re: Busybody: " You're diggin up the park!"
Rd2nowr...It's cool how that badge solves your problem everytime and quickly too! God bless ya man! My father is a retired St. Lou P.D. It pays to have that badge over your belt!
Keep flippin that badge! 
Rd2nowr said:I've had this happen once. I pulled my Badge and ID ( I'm a reserve deputy) and asked what THEIR problem was? Never so much as another word! Sometimes it pays to get some LE training under your belt. Tim
Rd2nowr...It's cool how that badge solves your problem everytime and quickly too! God bless ya man! My father is a retired St. Lou P.D. It pays to have that badge over your belt!


And by the way, What exactly have you done for PR? Why do you call me a liar? Some citizens just suck...that's all there is to it, and I don't bow down to them or you!







