What's new

BUT, HES HAD A ROUGH NIGHT!

Maybe the poor ranger drank some Rolling Rock. I hear tell that stuff tastes like three old fat men in a two man tent.:laughing7:

I would certainly QUESTION whom ever told you that on how they knew it to be true!
 
Wonder how much he drank to get that tore up?
 
Apparently too much..
 
poor fella
Not poor fella.... poor family. He just lost his ability to provide for them. I HOPE he was single. If not, I HOPE mamma kicks his ass 'round the block! TTC
 
Keystone Light or Kuurs light, CACA! Back in the ol day's, nothing better than a cold Brown Derby! If'n you couldn't figure out the puzzle time to quit.
 
If'n you couldn't figure out the puzzle time to quit.


Ahhh,that reminds me of the Green Death,Haffenreffer.:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom