What's new

Button Eagle Holding Anchor

Fishstank

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2007
Messages
455
Reaction score
53
Golden Thread
0
Location
3rd Gen. Arizona Native
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, Ace 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer
I need help on this button. How old? Who wore it? Is it common? That sort of thing.

Thanks,
Fishstank
 

Attachments

  • Eagle Button 001.webp
    Eagle Button 001.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 2,749
  • Eagle Button 003.webp
    Eagle Button 003.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 892
  • Eagle Button 003.webp
    Eagle Button 003.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 708
  • Eagle Button 002.webp
    Eagle Button 002.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 2,700
  • Eagle Button 001.webp
    Eagle Button 001.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 802
1950- present blazer button
 
Upvote 0
What about this button...

Fishstank
 

Attachments

  • Meeker House 009.webp
    Meeker House 009.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 826
  • Meeker House 009.webp
    Meeker House 009.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 682
Upvote 0
kuger said:
1950- present blazer button
kugar is correct its a civilian iron back button with a Navy motiff. You can see these on eBay and I found one myself in my backyard.
 

Attachments

  • button ring found.webp
    button ring found.webp
    5.7 KB · Views: 3,339
  • button ring found.webp
    button ring found.webp
    5.7 KB · Views: 3,151
Upvote 0
Fishstank said:
What about this button...

Fishstank

I would say civy as well.....but realize I am far from button savvy.
 
Upvote 0
The one I have is not the same as that one. There are no bird legs , the cannonball
are not oriented the same and the edge trim is different.
I guess I'm stumped, but need to see a true example of the 1830 version.
In my tnet photo library under buttons is a different similar one my brother found which
Does look more like a blazer version. Thanks for the help.
 
Upvote 0
The one I have is not the same as that one. There are no bird legs , the cannonball
are not oriented the same and the edge trim is different.
I guess I'm stumped, but need to see a true example of the 1830 version.
In my tnet photo library under buttons is a different similar one my brother found which
Does look more like a blazer version. Thanks for the help.

Here is what your blazer button would have looked like:
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 4.17.26 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 4.17.26 PM.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 79
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
12
Views
1K
Replies
15
Views
1K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pewter eagle button
Replies
1
Views
493

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom