What's new

✅ SOLVED Button help.... crossed golf clubs and crown

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,501
Reaction score
376
Golden Thread
1
Location
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I found this today and have no idea on its origin. It looks like it has two crossed golf clubs with what looks like an English crown above them. Also looks like Latin or Greek letters around the outside. It is about the size of a nickle. The back is too corroded for any marks.
 

Attachments

  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,373
Last edited by a moderator:
Has the Scottish thistle on it so i'd say a members button from St Andrews golf club,Royal Troon or some such club. (not clicked the links so sorry if i'm stating the obvious lol.)
 
Upvote 0
oops....Sorry about that. I should have checked for past posts. :tongue3: I learn something new every day from you guys.

Thanks, John
 
Upvote 0
jscorpio said:
oops....Sorry about that. I should have checked for past posts. :tongue3: I learn something new every day from you guys.

Thanks, John

Don't be sorry ;D I think you provided some interesting links (no pun intended! :laughing7:).
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom