Garabaldi said:Added new images. Looks like there is a shield on the bottom right side. It says in the Alberts button book, that it is a one piece Navy button, but this button seems like a two piece.
The button in the book was made by Robinson and CO., which was in Attleboro mass and were made from 1826 and 1827. I found it in Mass.

Garabaldi said:Are you messing with me? I don't see George Washington on this button, what I see clearly is one of the funny looking eagles they use on military buttons. The eagle that looks like a chicken with a long skinny neck. I also see two wings on each side of the neck of the eagle.![]()
I can't make anything out on the back, no back marks.![]()
It took me a while to see what they are seeing too. I also see what you are seeing - so I don't know 


Garabaldi said:Added new images. Looks like there is a shield on the bottom right side. It says in the Alberts button book, that it is a one piece Navy button, but this button seems like a two piece.
The button in the book was made by Robinson and CO., which was in Attleboro mass and were made from 1826 and 1827. I found it in Mass.
