What's new

Button Help?

FooserPaul

Hero Member
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
777
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Somewhere in CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Hello all!

My hunt today got very short due to work... and I got this button @ 7-8" ...

Front side is smooth.... was this just a standar button ??

Any idea's to age ?

button.jpg



Paul
 
FooserPaul said:
Get information, reply's and such...

Who would have thought a seeming simple button post would generate all that discussion :-)

Thank you alll..

Humbly....
Paul
Oh Gawd, If you only knew.....Post a thread that headlines "Bikini" and see what happens
 
Upvote 0
FooserPaul said:
Get information, reply's and such...

Who would have thought a seeming simple button post would generate all that discussion :-)

Thank you alll..

Humbly....
Paul

Yeah, sorry, didn't meant to hi-jack the thread. I just wanted to show that I'm not interested in money, which I kinda implied I was. More importantly the crown reverse is not common in the UK in my experience. Not saying very rare or valuable, just not like the tons of plain tombac types I get.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom