What's new

Button Help.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
I believe this is an Army Air Corp button. Just a guess because of the eagle. Does anyone know if this is Airforce Army Corp? Would this have gone on a uniform? :dontknow:
After I found it I wiped the sand off with my big winter gloves on and chipped a piece off. Then couldn't find the piece. I'm trying to let it go, but I was bummed. :(
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2244.webp
    IMG_2244.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_2245.webp
    IMG_2245.webp
    39 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_2247.webp
    IMG_2247.webp
    35.6 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_2246.webp
    IMG_2246.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 164
I dont know what it is G but I found the design at the Waterbury site. I think its an iron backed civilian blazer with an Airman motiff but I am just guessing.
 

Attachments

  • button wings and propeller.webp
    button wings and propeller.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 116
Upvote 0
I was posting the same time as 4H. Good link. It may be from an academy.
 
Upvote 0
I assumed it was WWII era, because the eagle looks like an Army Air Corp Sweat Heart Ring this summer. :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1198.webp
    IMG_1198.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_1198.webp
    IMG_1198.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 145
Upvote 0
Garabaldi said:
I assumed it was WWII era, because the eagle looks like an Army Air Corp Sweat Heart Ring this summer. :dontknow:
Yes I think its old. At least WWII maybe as old as 1920, according to 4Hs link, but Im not sure its military issue. Either academy, sweetheart, or blazer. Im just guessing that the missing back was iron.. cool ring.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom