What's new

Button Help !!

DIGGING1971GUY

Sr. Member
Joined
May 20, 2011
Messages
324
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Found this today ,I am not sure what kind it is ,the square shank makes me think fashion
there is a little Scottish looking cross stamped in the back below the shank ,looks like sterling
Thanks !! some tiny writing on the front also .
 

Attachments

  • 001-400.webp
    001-400.webp
    4.2 KB · Views: 216
  • 002-400.webp
    002-400.webp
    4.3 KB · Views: 211
  • 003-400.webp
    003-400.webp
    3.1 KB · Views: 218
Yea its a modern fashion button. Crown, Lions, Rampant Lion in Crest...
I dont remember what it says in the ribbon.

Similar to this:
 

Attachments

  • button civilian blazer.webp
    button civilian blazer.webp
    10.1 KB · Views: 462
  • button fashion lion with crest crown.webp
    button fashion lion with crest crown.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 469
  • button civilian blazer.webp
    button civilian blazer.webp
    10.1 KB · Views: 456
  • button fashion lion with crest crown.webp
    button fashion lion with crest crown.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 438
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
Yea its a modern fashion button. Crown, Lions, Rampant Lion in Crest...
I dont remember what it says in the ribbon.

Similar to this:
Yeah I kinda figured ,thanks for your reply !!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom