Thebigd81 Full Member Joined Oct 3, 2019 Messages 205 Reaction score 784 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 17, 2020 #1 I believe I've seen this button someplace before but of course can't find it now... Any ideas on age and what it might have been on? Thanks
I believe I've seen this button someplace before but of course can't find it now... Any ideas on age and what it might have been on? Thanks
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 17, 2020 #2 The button is a turn of the 19th C coat button. I really like the amber glass sash brooch. Victorian era. Late 1800's. Upvote 0
The button is a turn of the 19th C coat button. I really like the amber glass sash brooch. Victorian era. Late 1800's.
Thebigd81 Full Member Joined Oct 3, 2019 Messages 205 Reaction score 784 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 17, 2020 Thread Owner #3 Yeah the brooch is pretty cool Upvote 0