What's new

Button ID field find Lots of detail

T Hunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
279
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
I found this in a field along with some coins dating back to the 1700s I have know idea the age or what kind of button it is. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • MVC-009S.webp
    MVC-009S.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 221
  • MVC-013S.webp
    MVC-013S.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 213
  • MVC-015S.webp
    MVC-015S.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 224
  • MVC-012S.webp
    MVC-012S.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 214
  • MVC-009S.webp
    MVC-009S.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 227
  • MVC-013S.webp
    MVC-013S.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 210
  • MVC-015S.webp
    MVC-015S.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 212
  • MVC-012S.webp
    MVC-012S.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 212
TC might be Trolley Car or Trolley Company.
That's what the design looks like to me.
 
Upvote 0
Oops! The pics are upside down.

It's a Philadelphia Traction Co. (cable car line) uniform button, c. 1885-95.

phil.webp
 
Upvote 0
Dangit PBK.... ;D I come back and you did it again.... :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Michelle said:
Dangit PBK.... ;D I come back and you did it again.... :thumbsup:

Hey, Michelle... I'm still trying to catch up from 'way back when! :D
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas??
Replies
6
Views
719
Replies
12
Views
1K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pre civil war?
Replies
6
Views
566

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom