FooserPaul Hero Member Joined May 9, 2008 Messages 777 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere in CT Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Nov 5, 2008 #1 I found this in the basement that I descovered the 169X William and Mary Irish Farthing.... Looks like it says... H&S.W.CO *shrug* Anyone ?? Attachments button1.webp 139.4 KB · Views: 253
I found this in the basement that I descovered the 169X William and Mary Irish Farthing.... Looks like it says... H&S.W.CO *shrug* Anyone ??
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Nov 5, 2008 #2 Are you sure thats an "H"? Upvote 0
N nutmegtreasurehunter Jr. Member Joined Oct 13, 2008 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Nov 5, 2008 #3 it looks like it says USS W. Corp Upvote 0