What's new

Button Id Help.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
This is a one piece button. Has an eagle on the front and stars and a couple of letters on the back. I think its an H or R. :dontknow:
I see an Artillery button in the Alberts book. Anyone recognize this button? :help:
 

Attachments

  • 063.webp
    063.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 254
  • 062.webp
    062.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 246
  • 064.webp
    064.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 235
  • 065.webp
    065.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 229
  • 066.webp
    066.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 243
  • 067.webp
    067.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 251
The eagle is there :icon_thumright: Anything other than the H & R on the back?
 
Upvote 0
IronSpike said:
The eagle is there :icon_thumright: Anything other than the H & R on the back?
I see one star. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
If you are aludeing to it being 19mm as I see you are looking at that size in the book.Then this first pic. would be like yours.(19mm)If not then the second one is close as well.(13mm)Either way both are infantry as is yours as I'm purdy sure I see a I in the sheild.
Take Care,
Pete, :hello:
 

Attachments

  • ri41[1].webp
    ri41[1].webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 163
  • uc1038[1].webp
    uc1038[1].webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 155
Upvote 0
G, another nice find! :thumbsup: Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Thank you Timekiller, Steelhead and BREEZIE. :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
12
Views
1K
Replies
3
Views
360
Replies
15
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom