csa-digger Jr. Member Joined May 2, 2008 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Garner, nc Detector(s) used Garrett ace 250, garrett GTI 2500, tesoro tejon Jul 1, 2009 #1 got this button the other day at a cw spot thank it mite be a nc button but can use some help thanks Attachments 002.webp 26.6 KB · Views: 243 003.webp 12.1 KB · Views: 241 005.webp 25.1 KB · Views: 241
lonewolfe Gold Member Joined Feb 14, 2005 Messages 5,547 Reaction score 586 Golden Thread 1 Location West Michigan 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2009 #2 Looks like either NC210As1 OR NC219A1 (#9 & #13 in the Uniform Buttons book of the US) by Warren K Tice 1776 - 1865 but yours is so worn I can't be 100% sure - it does appear to be an NC button of some type though - cool find - Upvote 0
Looks like either NC210As1 OR NC219A1 (#9 & #13 in the Uniform Buttons book of the US) by Warren K Tice 1776 - 1865 but yours is so worn I can't be 100% sure - it does appear to be an NC button of some type though - cool find -
fortbball9 Bronze Member Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 1,514 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used GARRETT GTAx 550 Jul 1, 2009 #3 Yes,I would say that it is the face of a NC 7 State Seal Button listed in Alberts button book page 215. Here is a pic of the one I think you have http://cgi.ebay.com/10-North-Caroli...temQQimsxq20090605?IMSfp=TL090605176005r29806 That is what I think that it is.Nice find fortbball9 As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Upvote 0
Yes,I would say that it is the face of a NC 7 State Seal Button listed in Alberts button book page 215. Here is a pic of the one I think you have http://cgi.ebay.com/10-North-Caroli...temQQimsxq20090605?IMSfp=TL090605176005r29806 That is what I think that it is.Nice find fortbball9
csa-digger Jr. Member Joined May 2, 2008 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Garner, nc Detector(s) used Garrett ace 250, garrett GTI 2500, tesoro tejon Jul 1, 2009 Thread Owner #4 thanks for the help hh Upvote 0
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2009 #5 Neat find Eventhough not in good condition I would say the button has character Upvote 0
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 2, 2009 #6 Great find! Hey, any NC button in our book no matter how damaged it is, is f-i-n-e Upvote 0