What's new

Button ID

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,501
Reaction score
376
Golden Thread
1
Location
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This button was found in relic site. It is 1/2" in diameter and the back has the letters "ATE" that I can make out. The last letter could be a "D" or "S". The bottom half of the button back has a floral design along the outside edge. I will see if I can get some better pictures later.
 

Attachments

  • Dsc00791.webp
    Dsc00791.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 221
  • Dsc00794.webp
    Dsc00794.webp
    33 KB · Views: 215
Yep early 1800's On the back it is a wreath and the word is more than likely "plated", meaning that the button was silver plated at one time
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom