What's new

Button ID

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,742
Reaction score
12,707
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My brother found this button a few years back in Maryland. We think it is pewter. Can anyone give me an idea of what it might be?
 

Attachments

  • MFB button.webp
    MFB button.webp
    101.3 KB · Views: 290
  • MFB back.webp
    MFB back.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 278
Iron Patch said:
Silver Searcher said:
:hello:

Sounds like you have made a very important find :o congratulations, and well done to IP, for putting you on the right track :icon_thumleft:
Looking forward to the updating :headbang:

SS


I'm thinking 20% commission? ;D
Don't sell yourself to cheap :D :wink:
 
Upvote 0
:o

On a more serious note, this was found a few years back :o and now that it's been posted here on Treasure Net..were the right people are, we have another Rare find,...come to light :o :o....History in the making right here :notworthy:

SS
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
I was going to suggest Maryland for the M but could think of anything for the FB, still even if I saw the E I would still not have guessed. I knew it was RARE :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Im not an expert on these old buttons but the first thing that popped in my mind was Maryland Revolutionary War button. I cant quite explain it but I just had a feeling. Everyone involved thought it was something special. I guess experience does that.

Thanks to IP for hooking him up with the right person.
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
CRUSADER said:
I was going to suggest Maryland for the M but could think of anything for the FB, still even if I saw the E I would still not have guessed. I knew it was RARE :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Im not an expert on these old buttons but the first thing that popped in my mind was Maryland Revolutionary War button. I cant quite explain it but I just had a feeling. Everyone involved thought it was something special. I guess experience does that.

Thanks to IP for hooking him up with the right person.


It doesn't look like the others listed but if it's old enough, and you can't say what it is, you gotta check into it because new discoveries still happen today.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom