What's new

Button ID

CrazySlasher

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
735
Reaction score
96
Golden Thread
1
Location
SS of MA.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac w/Sunray probe and 15' WoTcoil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dug this up today and having trouble making out the makers mark. Maybe one of you button experts can ID it.
 

Attachments

  • b1.webp
    b1.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0775.webp
    IMG_0775.webp
    46.6 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0778.webp
    IMG_0778.webp
    51 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_0779.webp
    IMG_0779.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0780.webp
    IMG_0780.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_0781.webp
    IMG_0781.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 173
Can't tell if it's an I or an H ... either ?INSON or ?HNSON, so possibly :

Steele & Johnson ~ 1858-1875 -or-

A variation from the Robinson Co. ~

Obed and Otis Robinson 1812-1826
Richard Robinson & Co. 1826-1828
Robinson, Jones & Co. 1828-1836
R. & W. Robinson 1836-1848

I can't make out the lettering under that nor the lettering on the front (top of button).
 
Upvote 0
Kenosha Kid said:
Can't tell if it's an I or an H ... either ?INSON or ?HNSON, so possibly :

Steele & Johnson ~ 1858-1875 -or-

A variation from the Robinson Co. ~

Obed and Otis Robinson 1812-1826
Richard Robinson & Co. 1826-1828
Robinson, Jones & Co. 1828-1836
R. & W. Robinson 1836-1848

I can't make out the lettering under that nor the lettering on the front (top of button).

Thank you. I think the lettering underneath might say "EST." I'm not sure. And I believe it's I, not H.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom