What's new

Button IDs needed

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Button ID's needed

I met up with Mr, Magoo from T-net today. We found an old homesite which we gained permission to hunt in Asheville NC. It was quite obvious it hadn't been detected and between finding some cool Items and sifting through the endless soda tops and aluminum pieces that were strewn across the vacant lot I found these. The US pin I'm trying to figure the era it was sported as well as the other button(missing it's back) Could the button be a city police button? Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • DSC00014.webp
    DSC00014.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 194
  • DSC00015.webp
    DSC00015.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 181
Re: Button ID's needed

I think the US collar brass with the cross hatched design behind it is WW1 vintage.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Button ID's needed

Looks like they still make the "P" buttons.

waterbury%20p.jpg


DCMatt
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom