Mike in Berks
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jun 17, 2007
- Messages
- 647
- Reaction score
- 7
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- 4/DB Spectrum XLT DFX
I dug this "whats it" back in April this year Looks like a button to me but i'm not sure ?
I've seen crossed cannons on here but, i don't remember seeing crossed rifles and i've
never seen a backside like this one before either
for all i know it might
have come from some kids clothing
It's 26mm wide a little wider than a washington quarter also: can anyone identify
what model/year the rifles are ? this should be an easy one for the experts


I've seen crossed cannons on here but, i don't remember seeing crossed rifles and i've
never seen a backside like this one before either
have come from some kids clothing

It's 26mm wide a little wider than a washington quarter also: can anyone identify
what model/year the rifles are ? this should be an easy one for the experts











