What's new

Button or no button?

Rich in Houston

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2003
Messages
476
Reaction score
199
Golden Thread
0
Location
Houston,Katy TX.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro UMax, Cortez & Tejon, Fisher CZ20,
Garrett GTA 1000, AT Pro & AT Max. Minelab Equanox600
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was told this is not a civil war button. Concaved, solid cast. Heavy. Copper or brass. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1578260887.653815.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1578260897.806352.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1578260913.181863.webp

Any thoughts?


Rich
 
Upvote 0
I was told it’s possible a decorative piece for saddle or something.
 
Clean the back and show us a clear picture of it.
 
Nothing. Maybe a U or I’m seeing things. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1578273678.051473.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1578273688.197845.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1578273698.491566.webp
 
I don’t think it’s a button ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1578273860.408302.webp
 
I don't think so either. Maybe part of horse tack hardware. Looks like the attaching pin may be broke.
 
Agreed. Thanks
 
Maybe part of a rosette.
 
Is the front plain or is that a heart?
 
Plain but could have been threaded. Thanks creskol for your insight.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom