What's new

Button? SOLVED, thanks!

johnhardt03

Greenie
Joined
Jan 3, 2011
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I think I have seen something like this that was some kind of button or clasp? Hope it aint just trash!
Thanks for any help, awesome site!
jb
 

Attachments

  • button.webp
    button.webp
    128.2 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_20110118_105724.webp
    IMG_20110118_105724.webp
    374.6 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_20110118_105646.webp
    IMG_20110118_105646.webp
    185.3 KB · Views: 192
Re: Button?

Grommet. :thumbsup: Yours does look to have some age though.I've got close to a hundred or so of the older one's I've found like yours with the triangle little tab pieces.
Take Care,
Pete, :hello:
Tent/Tarps/Maybe even Flags!
 

Attachments

  • images[7].webp
    images[7].webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 160
Upvote 0
Re: Button?

Timekiller said:
Grommet. :thumbsup: Yours does look to have some age though.I've got close to a hundred or so of the older one's I've found like yours with the triangle little tab pieces.
Take Care,
Pete, :hello:
Tent/Tarps/Maybe even Flags!
:thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Button?

Here's a handful I just went and grabed :D But these came from a mid to late 1800's site. :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0794.webp
    IMG_0794.webp
    67.3 KB · Views: 202
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pre civil war?
Replies
6
Views
579

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom