What's new

Button with Eagle on back

FortBedfordbob

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2007
Messages
862
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bedford Pa
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, GPX 5000
Hello,
I found this button this past weekend in that area that has Civil War Relics as well as civilian. Plain Front and 19mm in diameter. It's not in any of the books I have. Any information would be greatly appreicated.

Thanks much,
BB
 

Attachments

  • 2nd eagle button 2 002.webp
    2nd eagle button 2 002.webp
    72.8 KB · Views: 184
  • 2nd eagle button 2 002.webp
    2nd eagle button 2 002.webp
    72.8 KB · Views: 174
Looks like the one holding the shield, like the Navy buttons. I have found two of them and they are definitely just civilian buttons with a neat backmark.
 
Upvote 0
Iron Patch said:
Looks like the one holding the shield, like the Navy buttons. I have found two of them and they are definitely just civilian buttons with a neat backmark.

Many Thanks Iron Patch ! I knew someone could help with the ID
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
12
Views
1K
Replies
3
Views
359
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pewter eagle button
Replies
1
Views
496

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom