What's new

Button with very little left to go on

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,742
Reaction score
12,709
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I pulled this button from the dirt it fell apart. This is the only piece of the front that remained. I know it is very little to go on but I feel like I have seen one somewhere. There are 5-pointed stars on what is left of the border. It is coat size.
 

Attachments

  • 20190210_225913a.webp
    20190210_225913a.webp
    337.4 KB · Views: 162
That's a tuff one.
GLWID
 
Upvote 0
Need a closer picture of the border and star. Maybe Kentucky?kty.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
After putting this thing under the microscope I can tell that what I thought were stars is just corrosion. So, there is just a plain ring around the button and a smaller border outside of it. From what I can tell this was not a convex button. The part inside the ring appears to be flat. I just feel like I have seen a similar button but can't put my finger on it.
 

Attachments

  • SingleShot0000.webp
    SingleShot0000.webp
    642.9 KB · Views: 90
  • SingleShot0001.webp
    SingleShot0001.webp
    642.6 KB · Views: 79
  • SingleShot0002.webp
    SingleShot0002.webp
    657.6 KB · Views: 71
  • SingleShot0003.webp
    SingleShot0003.webp
    625.4 KB · Views: 76
  • SingleShot0004.webp
    SingleShot0004.webp
    505 KB · Views: 80
Upvote 0
"My wife does all the driving, I just hold the steering wheel." :laughing9:

The only place my wife drives me is crazy!

 
Upvote 0
Pretty far gone
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom