Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Nov 23, 2009 #1 Is this a button? How old do you think it is? Attachments IMG_1340.webp 37.7 KB · Views: 209 IMG_1342.webp 29.7 KB · Views: 194 IMG_1343.webp 17.7 KB · Views: 190 IMG_1344.webp 29.7 KB · Views: 198
vayank54 Silver Member Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 2,738 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern VA Detector(s) used Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola Nov 24, 2009 #2 Does it look like a small chain link going through the opening? It might be a cuff link but I'm not sure Upvote 0
Does it look like a small chain link going through the opening? It might be a cuff link but I'm not sure
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Nov 24, 2009 Thread Owner #3 vayank54 said: Does it look like a small chain link going through the opening? It might be a cuff link but I'm not sure Click to expand... The small hole in the back does not go all the way through. The metal backing is snapped off. Upvote 0
vayank54 said: Does it look like a small chain link going through the opening? It might be a cuff link but I'm not sure Click to expand... The small hole in the back does not go all the way through. The metal backing is snapped off.
PBK Gold Member Joined May 25, 2005 Messages 6,381 Reaction score 273 Golden Thread 0 Nov 24, 2009 #4 I'd guess cufflink, too. It's probably just some sort of fanciful abstract design, but the whorled pattern sort of reminds me of "fingerprint" or "thumbprint" cufflinks, like this one: Upvote 0
I'd guess cufflink, too. It's probably just some sort of fanciful abstract design, but the whorled pattern sort of reminds me of "fingerprint" or "thumbprint" cufflinks, like this one:
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Nov 24, 2009 Thread Owner #5 I agree Cuff link. Thank you. Upvote 0