What's new

Button?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
It has the ancor symbol on it, but its very thin. Could this have been part of the cap of a alcohol bottle or piece of a button?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1435.webp
    IMG_1435.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_1436.webp
    IMG_1436.webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1437.webp
    IMG_1437.webp
    16 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1438.webp
    IMG_1438.webp
    34.9 KB · Views: 147
It's the broken up face of a civilian button made to look like a navy button mid1900's or so.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks again vayank. Your a great help. :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
You're more than welcome. The main reason I got on Tnet was to help. I've been hoping that no one thinks I'm trying to be a know-it-all. Also I'm nosey and like to see the cool stuff other people dig too. ;D
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Two What's Its
Replies
10
Views
635
Replies
12
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom