timekiller
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 3,853
- Reaction score
- 966
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Morehead City / Newport NC
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hey guy's & gal's,I found this flat button yesterday and have not cleaned it yet.But look's like I'm seeing at the top KG maybe (King George)
and at the bottom maybe a date inside of arrows with a reaf around the edge.Was wondering if this is what I seeing for sure or not as I've found many flat buttons but none with this for a back Mark?
Thanks For the Help!
and at the bottom maybe a date inside of arrows with a reaf around the edge.Was wondering if this is what I seeing for sure or not as I've found many flat buttons but none with this for a back Mark?Thanks For the Help!
But this is how I was seeing it and figured if I cleaned it there wouldn't be nothing left.So I thought I'd ask before hand.I've not got no button books and couldn't find nothing on the web.Might be because there is nothing like it don't know(not even what I'm seeing)
Here it is in sun light.







