What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Button?

Rmeav8r

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2004
Messages
711
Reaction score
962
Golden Thread
0
Location
NE Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Nokta Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this at an old church site. Very thin and slightly concave on one side. It has two holes in the center. Seems like I’ve seen something like this here before. It almost seems too thin to be a button.
 

Attachments

  • 4C038C66-6828-4DD9-8E3F-ADEF24EB78A3.webp
    4C038C66-6828-4DD9-8E3F-ADEF24EB78A3.webp
    114.2 KB · Views: 122
  • 75657BF6-1A53-4483-8A64-84EAB6F51383.webp
    75657BF6-1A53-4483-8A64-84EAB6F51383.webp
    74.8 KB · Views: 84
  • D4F58821-27FF-4759-9210-6A958B53C95F.webp
    D4F58821-27FF-4759-9210-6A958B53C95F.webp
    132.6 KB · Views: 88
I found this at an old church site. Very thin and slightly concave on one side. It has two holes in the center. Seems like I’ve seen something like this here before. It almost seems too thin to be a button.
I put my money on a button. The two holes are thread holes. I do not know date but perhaps early to mid-part of last century. Dates just a guess. Some button master will come along and help.
 
Upvote 2
I put my money on a button. The two holes are thread holes. I do not know date but perhaps early to mid-part of last century. Dates just a guess. Some button master will come along and help.
Off a lady's garment.
 
Upvote 1
I should add if it's not obvious, both sides the same.
 
Upvote 0
What is it made of?
 
Upvote 0
Looks like copper, rang up like a copper coin.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom