vickilynn Full Member Joined May 19, 2008 Messages 167 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites prizm 950 V Mar 22, 2011 #1 I have searched for 2 days , I can not seem to id what these buttons are made of. i was about ready to give up until I remembered all the smart people that live here Vickilynn Attachments 012.webp 31.7 KB · Views: 270 003.webp 43 KB · Views: 275
I have searched for 2 days , I can not seem to id what these buttons are made of. i was about ready to give up until I remembered all the smart people that live here Vickilynn
BioProfessor Silver Member Joined Apr 6, 2007 Messages 2,917 Reaction score 85 Golden Thread 0 Location Mankato, MN Detector(s) used Minelab e-Trac, White E-Series DFX Mar 22, 2011 #2 Look horny to me. Makes your detector say Moooo! Daryl Upvote 0
trixie charger Sr. Member Joined Aug 31, 2010 Messages 375 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location N.C. Mar 22, 2011 #3 Heat a needle, stick it in a Button somewhere on the worst one, if Horn it will smell like burnt hair!!! Upvote 0
Heat a needle, stick it in a Button somewhere on the worst one, if Horn it will smell like burnt hair!!!
NGE Silver Member Joined May 27, 2008 Messages 3,511 Reaction score 135 Golden Thread 0 Location S.E. Michigan Detector(s) used Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X Primary Interest: Other Mar 24, 2011 #4 Looks like mother of pearl to me, made from abalone shells.........NGE Upvote 0
savant365 Silver Member Joined Mar 28, 2007 Messages 3,941 Reaction score 72 Golden Thread 0 Location Northwest Missouri Detector(s) used ACE 250 Mar 24, 2011 #6 I didn't look very long but this looks close to what yours are. http://www.zeldasbuttons.com/ZELDAS_BUTTONS/Button_Albums/Pages/Beige_brown_plastic_.html#21 Upvote 0
I didn't look very long but this looks close to what yours are. http://www.zeldasbuttons.com/ZELDAS_BUTTONS/Button_Albums/Pages/Beige_brown_plastic_.html#21
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 25, 2011 #7 stefen said: Horn... Click to expand... Horn button. Push on one. If it makes a loud noise it is a horn button. DCMatt Upvote 0
stefen said: Horn... Click to expand... Horn button. Push on one. If it makes a loud noise it is a horn button. DCMatt