mile-ender Sr. Member Joined Jun 29, 2009 Messages 472 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Lower Canada Detector(s) used BountyHunter fast tracker Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 17, 2010 #1 After seeing Iron Patch's, I figured I'd post these, as they looked similar. Just looking for confirmation Attachments IMG_4220.webp 27.5 KB · Views: 221 IMG_4222.webp 30.9 KB · Views: 183 IMG_4221.webp 29.2 KB · Views: 205 IMG_4223.webp 19.1 KB · Views: 192
After seeing Iron Patch's, I figured I'd post these, as they looked similar. Just looking for confirmation
Iron Patch Platinum Member Joined Sep 28, 2007 Messages 19,276 Reaction score 8,953 Golden Thread 3 Location Dirtyville 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 17, 2010 #2 Absolutely! Upvote 0
mile-ender Sr. Member Joined Jun 29, 2009 Messages 472 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Lower Canada Detector(s) used BountyHunter fast tracker Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 17, 2010 Thread Owner #3 Iron Patch said: Absolutely! Click to expand... Sweet! Upvote 0