What's new

Buttons, Silver and ?

time machine

Full Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2011
Messages
173
Reaction score
338
Golden Thread
0
Location
upstate ny
Detector(s) used
Whites dfx
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My finds are the combination of three very short hunts. The finds may not be nothing special but the time spent
was well worth it. I think the object with the coins may be some kind of brass latch, it has a sunflower mark near
the circular end. As always thanks for looking.


TM.
 

Attachments

  • 711.webp
    711.webp
    170.1 KB · Views: 124
  • 712.webp
    712.webp
    160.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 713.webp
    713.webp
    954 KB · Views: 134
Upvote 14
Who says silver isn't special. Lol

Nice flat button too...
 
Nice colonial flat button and silver. I wish that I would ever find that much silver, It seems like you found a good place to hunt.
 
Way to go! Love those buttons and silver! I wonder though, what that latch object was used for, looks really old.
 
mr.machine nice finds there fella, the designs on the buttons are neat,vanzutphen
 
Thanks everyone for looking and your replies. Deershed and Coinman your right silver it's always a good fine but
after this winter I think I was expecting to much.

TM
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom