What's new

Buy them all!

joad

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Teller says she has $500...I immediately think someone's dump. Buy them anyhow. As she's pulling rolls and placing them in a bag I see some are marked with the year..71, 74 etc...and also notice every roll has an "x" inked on it which usually indicates a checked/searched roll. Anyhow, out of the 50 rolls one was marked silver and sure enough...dream roll! All 40%ers. Also picked up a few more singles at a few other stops.
 

Attachments

  • 8409 009.webp
    8409 009.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 395
Upvote 0
Good score :thumbsup: I had that happen to me as well a couple of times this summer. Once though in a "buy them all" I got $880.00 in someone's dump.
 
Congrats, I am still waitting for my first Dream Roll

Darth Walker
 
Looks beautiful. Never got more than 4 silvers in one roll. I did, however, get a solid roll of Buffs last Friday.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom