What's new

Buying Half Dollar Wrappers

kestrelia

Hero Member
Joined
May 9, 2007
Messages
587
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Hey! Does anyone have any suggestions for online shops that sell half dollar wrappers? I'm looking to buy a lot of them and want to find the cheapest source (including shipping). Thanks!

Brian
 
Upvote 0
get em from the bank for free
 
This came up about a week or so ago. I told people to PM me because I just bought out a coin dealer that had bunches of them. I am still sorting out the inventory but I did find half dollar wrappers. I dont know if this falls with-in the forum guide lines but PM and I will give you my Storefront Web Address. I have thousands in stock and will give discounts to forum members.

Most banks will not give out the quantity needed for CRHing.

Thanks,
Jason
 
Makes me feel fortunate. My bank where I ordered all my boxes would give me all the wrappers I needed.
;D
 
Google "half dollar wrappers" and you should be able to find several sources. I ordered 3 boxes one time (1000 wrappers each) and paid just over $20, and that included shipping. I do not remember the company or site, been too long ago, and along with CRH I have a problem with CRS (cant remember sh**).
 
Hey Brian,

I am not sure about the shipping charges for these items but you may want to check this out. The prices seem fairly decent.

www.generalbanksupply.com

Looks like $3.68 will get you 1000 of them before shipping.
 
Whoops, the minimum order is $25.00.

FL Junkman
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom