What's new

Buying new Bills

dreyfus

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I've seen a few auctions on the ebay for straps of uncirculated bills. Does anyone know of a good way to get brand new bills? How did these guys do it? Some of them even have shrink wrapped bundles of 1000 bills for sale. That's pretty cool.
 
if you go to your bank, you can usually ask for new bills, and they will provide them for you...hope this helps! keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]
 
CHAINCHOMP said:
if you go to your bank, you can usually ask for new bills, and they will provide them for you...hope this helps! keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

I've talked to a couple of banks and both said they didn't have any and couldn't order them. One said they usually get some around Christmas time, but that's it.
 
dreyfus said:
CHAINCHOMP said:
if you go to your bank, you can usually ask for new bills, and they will provide them for you...hope this helps! keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

I've talked to a couple of banks and both said they didn't have any and couldn't order them. One said they usually get some around Christmas time, but that's it.

hmmm :-\ ...thats weird.....ill keep my eyes out for them, and ill sell them to you for face if i get any...hope this helps! keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]
 
I have new $2 notes if you want any for face value plus shipping cost.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom