RustyRelics
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2019
- Messages
- 5,948
- Reaction score
- 32,721
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Central PA
- Detector(s) used
- Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
As a new member, I have only seen some bits and pieces of the rules in general. I noticed that you have to be a charter member to sell, so I have a few questions.
What is a charter member/how do I become one?
Can I buy stuff that charter members are selling?
Can I trade with charter members?
I decided to ask these questions first, before I did anything stupid. I kinda need a cheap pin-pointer soon, so I thought I'd ask now before I really need it.
What is a charter member/how do I become one?
Can I buy stuff that charter members are selling?
Can I trade with charter members?
I decided to ask these questions first, before I did anything stupid. I kinda need a cheap pin-pointer soon, so I thought I'd ask now before I really need it.







