- Joined
- Dec 9, 2012
- Messages
- 8,703
- Reaction score
- 22,153
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Concrete, WA
- Detector(s) used
- Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
- Primary Interest:
- Prospecting
- #1
Thread Owner
I also shared this in the "Collectibles" forum, however I still wanted to share the pics
with y'all.
The designs of these tins is often unique, and with every state having different
growers and packagers, there are sure to be hundreds of varieties of these tins.
Once emptied (the best part) and then cleaned out, they should be legal to ship anywhere
in the USA, meaning that collectors can buy/sell/trade the tins from their local growers
to collectors in other states. I've been buying the "Rescue Cannabis" brand for several
months..it's not the greatest, but there's twenty 1/2 gr. joints for $20, and they support
a damn good cause.
I believe that, in time, this will become a new collectible market.
Here's a few of the ones I have..and yes, that's "Willie Nelson's Reserve"
with y'all.
The designs of these tins is often unique, and with every state having different
growers and packagers, there are sure to be hundreds of varieties of these tins.
Once emptied (the best part) and then cleaned out, they should be legal to ship anywhere
in the USA, meaning that collectors can buy/sell/trade the tins from their local growers
to collectors in other states. I've been buying the "Rescue Cannabis" brand for several
months..it's not the greatest, but there's twenty 1/2 gr. joints for $20, and they support
a damn good cause.
I believe that, in time, this will become a new collectible market.
Here's a few of the ones I have..and yes, that's "Willie Nelson's Reserve"

Last edited:







