What's new

By the hundreds

La Beep

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
571
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
NE Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, XLT Fisher's CZ5 Garretts GTA 1000
I find these by the hundred. It is made of metal and 30mm. So my questions are. What is it? Is it valuable? How was it used? BTW Since I know nothing of taking pictures I used a white background just so you can focus on the item.
-=:LaBeep:=-
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0024.webp
    IMG_0024.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 1,125
  • IMG_0025.webp
    IMG_0025.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,112
Hold on, I got a story as usual!
When I was an onery teenager in the early sixties, we use to buy quarts of beer and go up to a county park and have a party. The local deputy got wise to us and would come up and take our beer. We checked and he was taking it home instead of turning it in. So, we very carefully pried the top off a quart of Bud, drank half of it and then peed in the bottle back to the full line. Then very carefully forced the cap back on the loaded bottle. Sure enough here came county mounty and took the beer. We laughed our butts off for days just thinking of him swigging that "confiscated" beer! M ;D nty
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom