By the light..of the Silver ee Moon!

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hey gang!

It was a beautiful day here in Aiken. I decided that since my local pickens have been pretty slim, that I would get an early start to the day. Ya know the saying.....The early bird gets the worm? Well, I got me a nice worm today! ;D

I went to a local Elementary School today (the one where I discovered the large playground around back) I hit a couple of signals right off and then got a real solid silver signal. I figured it was just a quarter close to the top, but when I moved the sand aside, this little beauty popped out! I couldn't believe my eyes. :o I also found three quarters right beside it. I'm sure that some little student decided to have show and tell or something and lucky me that I found him first!!

Not alot of clad today, but If I only found this one goodie, I still would have been happy!

Hope everyone had a fun filled day! Thanks for reading!

HH,
Moon

Attachments

• IMG_1803.JPG
    IMG_1803.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 745
  • IMG_1804.JPG
    IMG_1804.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 778
  • IMG_1802.JPG
    IMG_1802.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 778
Upvote 0

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
Moon, You Early Bird, You.
Big @ss Find-Girl. Congrad's, and I hope you find Gold next.
Tennessee Joe

OP
OP
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Thanks for the great comments everyone.....until next weekend........

Follow your bliss!

Moon

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Terrific 61 Moon! I would have done a little dance. Congrats. Aren't you glad you found that hidden tot lot?

OP
OP
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Prober said:
Terrific 61 Moon! I would have done a little dance. Congrats. Aren't you glad you found that hidden tot lot?

Thanks Prober! I didn't dance per se, it was too cold! But on the inside, I was woohooing like crazy! I did give Benny a big kiss though! ;D

HH,
Moon

Count Boris

Jan 27, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
White's M6,White's Prizm IV,Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moon, nice find. I'm still waiting on my first half. Did manage to get out for a couple hours Saturday, before the snow.
Take Care
Count Boris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread