VOL1266-X
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 10, 2007
- Messages
- 5,591
- Reaction score
- 2,910
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern Middle Tennessee
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
The Tennessee Trio rarely hunts CW relics during the summer. Tenn. Josh called us and said he noticed that cattle had grazed down a Confederate camp where we have hunted several times before and scored some nice relics. He thought that we might dig a few more relics there. Dman couldn’t go today but I hunted a couple of hours with Josh before it got very hot. Josh dug 3 flat buttons and the outer ring of a brass pocket watch. I dug the dateless, holed Spanish silver one Reale. The hole was tiny and probably had a wire run through it and other “easy to lose” coins. I had dug a 1830 HD there on a previous hunt. No trace of any markings on the obverse or reverse.The Trio is still kicking and looking forward to fall. HH, Josh & Q.
Attachments
Upvote
32
HH, Q.


It's too dang hot to go out there! It's so hot that the cattle are all camping out in the pond and not bothering to eat up the jungle out there. Not that I don't WANNA go. I wanna go so bad that I emptied out the change jar looking for odd coins yesterday. hahahahaha! (Two lowly wheat pennies.) 







