What's new

CA Cummings Allison counters kick out silver

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2012
Messages
1,659
Reaction score
1,652
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
I dumped $400 in halves after having found 4 40% silver in the box, a half kicked out and I tossed it in again and it kicked out again so I checked it, it is a 1967 40%!

So at least for that coin the CA machine kicked it out!

I was lucky
 
Upvote 0
my CU has them. 4000 coins per minute-- dumping with these is so easy..... a caveman can do it:laughing9:

if only they would let me scavenge the internal bin:BangHead:
 
Ben: this is what I've been trying to say for years. That a friend of mine from church who works for Cummings, said that they are coming out with a machine that will extract silver either externally or an internal reject bin, that will cause ALL the silver to be pulled from the circulation field to be done at the coin processor location. BUT, he did say that the new machines will be very expensive, and will probably only come into existence once the older machines no longer serve their life purpose.
 
One of my banks has Cummins Allison counting machines. They are fast, but if you dump too fast they will jam. Must be a older/cheaper version than Ace uses, lol. They don’t cull silver, as I occasionally buy the half bags (they take forever to fill), and usually find silver.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom