Cabin fever setting in....couple pics of past few years finds.

copperpile

Aug 25, 2012
Northern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cabin fever setting in....couple pics of past few years' finds.

image-3377081632.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
copperpile

copperpile

Aug 25, 2012
Northern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also added a few new albums of misc items. The ground is frozen solid up here in Northern Michigan and the only hunting I have been doing is eBay and etc. I long to be out in the field swatting flies and getting sun burnt as I hunt for treasure, relics and what-not. We are over the hump with the winter and on the downward path to spring. Hope to see a bloody robin soon or any other sign of the end. The winter isn't all bad though and I plan to get some enjoyment from it as I do every year. Hope everyone has a great 2013.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also added a few new albums of misc items. The ground is frozen solid up here in Northern Michigan and the only hunting I have been doing is eBay and etc. I long to be out in the field swatting flies and getting sun burnt as I hunt for treasure, relics and what-not. We are over the hump with the winter and on the downward path to spring. Hope to see a bloody robin soon or any other sign of the end. The winter isn't all bad though and I plan to get some enjoyment from it as I do every year. Hope everyone has a great 2013.

That display looks great. I like the way you mixed all the items in. I have cabin fever bad. Not frozen here but flooding :dontknow:

OP
OP
copperpile

copperpile

Aug 25, 2012
Northern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks. Hope the spring brings no trouble to
you. We had a river come through the house in 2010. Took a lot to recover. I dread that time of the year until the run-off is done. Could get several feet on snow in the hills behind us. When it begins to melt I don't sleep much.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well in the Tennessee valley we flood in the spring and then have the tornados and bad storms. I have learned what seeking shelter really means. High ground under ground and in concrete. Be safe and keep sharing those cool finds and displays.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CABIN FEVER HERE TO---HIGHS IN THE TEENS----6 INCHES OF SNOW----FLOODING SUCKS, WE HAVE BEEN THERE TWICE, JUNE 2006 WE LOST EVERYTHING, THEN SEPT 2011 AGAIN, SUSQUEHANNA RIVER IN BROOME COUNTY NY---BEST WISHES AND LUCK TO ALL WITH FLOOD PROBLEMS

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have only two good trade items from here I found. But we have good artifacts. You guys get the best in that category. I enjoy seeing the finds.

OP
OP
copperpile

copperpile

Aug 25, 2012
Northern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
River mouths. Those are great spots for fur trade items. Bad news is that all the rivers that were the meccas of travel and settlement are now the homes of modern industries and cities. I often wonder what lies buried beneath all that asphalt and what not. Incredibly, occasionally a great relic is recovered from some of these areas.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread