Cabin fever!

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know how many more times I can do a bench test and see if anything else needs cleaning. Everytime I'm sitting on the throne, I'm reading the U.S. Treasure atlas ( you can't imagine how many times I've read it already.) Everytime I pass by my md's, I talk to them and tell them what a hell of a year they're going to have. Researched so many new potential spots, I'm sure I'm not even going to get around to checking half of them out. Sorry for the ramble, I've just had enough of this winter already. My car stalled out three times this morning before it warmed up. Anyways, I'm looking forward to the show in Rosemont in February.

P.S. Did anyone watch "Quest for treasure" on the Discovery cahannel last night?

HH! & stay warm. :thumbsup:

Treasure Quest was awexome! I'm really excited to see the next episode. As I was watching it I was thinking, "how amazing is our technology today when we can remotely control underwater ROV's that can pick up and retrieve ancient artifacts from the ocean floor, and then go put them back". People around the turn of the 20th century would be amazed and shocked to see the things we are capable of today.

I know what you mean, and the only piece of advice I can give you is to maybe concentrate on any other interests you have. For instance, if you like photography, go to sites like Photonet and get some fresh ideas to become a better photographer, enhance your photos with software, etc...

I usually do a lot of research for the coming Spring during the nasty weather, but sometimes learning about a great spot might make the Winter seem a lot longer.

I watched Treasure Quest too. Now I want to get a job on that boat! ;D
Mike

mikewaz said:
I know what you mean, and the only piece of advice I can give you is to maybe concentrate on any other interests you have. For instance, if you like photography, go to sites like Photonet and get some fresh ideas to become a better photographer, enhance your photos with software, etc...

I usually do a lot of research for the coming Spring during the nasty weather, but sometimes learning about a great spot might make the Winter seem a lot longer.

I watched Treasure Quest too. Now I want to get a job on that boat! ;D
Mike

I was thinking the same thing. How do "I" get hired! lol Then my girlfriend asked me if this is why i want to scuba! I told her yes! 1 billion dollars in treasure?! That just makes me sick to my stomach.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back