skaufman77 Greenie Joined Mar 18, 2011 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location ohio Detector(s) used ace 250 Mar 23, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Is this winter\rain ever going to end,im getting cabin fever!
kycanine Jr. Member Joined Jul 29, 2007 Messages 47 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Kentucky Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 23, 2011 #2 I know how you feel. I thought the rain was never going to stop. It finally stopped long enough for me to go detecting today. Gonna rain again tonight though.
I know how you feel. I thought the rain was never going to stop. It finally stopped long enough for me to go detecting today. Gonna rain again tonight though.
L liftloop Silver Member Joined May 7, 2008 Messages 3,160 Reaction score 390 Golden Thread 0 Location lakelinden mi Detector(s) used MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 23, 2011 #3 29 degrees out,their and snow high winds,been counting the nails threw the carpeting with the White's pin pointer.I feel your pain.
29 degrees out,their and snow high winds,been counting the nails threw the carpeting with the White's pin pointer.I feel your pain.
mlayers Gold Member Joined Oct 29, 2007 Messages 5,579 Reaction score 429 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern, OH Detector(s) used DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 23, 2011 #4 calling for sleet and snow here tonight. I am ready to head south been packing tonight and getting ready to leave on Friday......Matt
calling for sleet and snow here tonight. I am ready to head south been packing tonight and getting ready to leave on Friday......Matt
D dimetime Greenie Joined Mar 23, 2011 Messages 19 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Mar 24, 2011 #5 why is everbody afraid of a Lil rain once your wet your wet keep digging and less singing the blues