What's new

My all day hunt to stone chimney site got derailed

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,468
Reaction score
10,885
Golden Thread
0
Everyone in my household has Covid including me. I'm pissed I can't go hunt nor there's no way I have the energy to do so. I forgot how bad this could be. Had it once a few years ago. The fever and chills are the worst. Well the site isn't going anywhere. Ah to be young and have a better immune system....
 
Wow...that stinks. Never had Covid myself, and hoping it stays that way.

Well, the goodies will still be in the ground when you get there, so take your time
and get well... :occasion14:
 
That's a bummer Nathan. Covid can knock you on your butt for a while. Just send me the coordinates for your site and I will take over the detecting responsibilities for you. Just kidding of course. I hope you feel better soon.
 
Wishing you and the family a speedy recovery Nathan.
 
That's a bummer Nathan. Covid can knock you on your butt for a while. Just send me the coordinates for your site and I will take over the detecting responsibilities for you. Just kidding of course. I hope you feel better soon.
Haha
 
Wow man, sorry to hear that and hope it passes quickly.
 
Get well quick Nathan. Just remember to fallow the doctors advise. Thhere are a lot of people that had covid are no longer on the upside of grass. Please be careful
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom