What's new

CACH UNDER TENT ???

  • Thread starter Thread starter SASQUASH
  • Start date Start date
S

SASQUASH

Guest
I'M studying a old CCC camp was wondering if any one has heard of them hiding stuff by digging a hole under there bunks. I have Sean pic's of the camp at it's hight in 1933 there was mostly tents. THANK YOU SASQUASH<><
 
altho''v never Heard of it Sasq,

It's a very intresting Thought, & makes me think of Scenerios, why someone would.

Two come to mind at the moment.

1. If You were in a Tent with someone you don't trust, how would you sleep ?
Bury your Valuables, safest spot ? under you ;)

2. If you became Ill & feard someone would take your money.

Definately another Posability on " Where People Buried Caches "
 
Even if they didn't bury anything they almost certainly dropped coins and other valuables. Great idea.
 
I hate to appear IGANINT but what the double H toothpicks is CCC stand for? Thanks Sasquash.hey did you read my reply on Found Human Bones yet?
 
Yes that is a good site I have been E-mailing back & forth with them the NACCCA this is a new camp for them they did not know until I e-mailed them the first time they are as excited as I'm. How fun this is. I'm HAVING MORE FUN THEM PEOPLE SASQUASH <>< ;D ; :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom