What's new

Cache!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
City park. Wish I'd had a pen!
1919 and 1919S wheats.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1731.webp
    IMG_1731.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1735.webp
    IMG_1735.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1732.webp
    IMG_1732.webp
    57.2 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Great finds, nice pictures. Clean coins only with dish soap with a soft cloth. Good hunting and good luck.
 
Cool! I have been Geocaching for years. I have come across a couple while detecting.
 
Nice finds D!
Never come across one of those Geocaching items yet. Congrats on the Rosie and old Wheaties!!
 
ive come across a few of the geo boxes full of trinkets.....interesting things ppl leave in there i put em back and move on
dan
 
Nice digs, D. :icon_thumright: I have found several geocaches over the years. Some with the detector, some without.

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom