TheHbeast Jr. Member Joined Jun 21, 2016 Messages 49 Reaction score 244 Golden Thread 0 Location Bavaria Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800, Garret Ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 23, 2020 #1 See attached for button found on Quaker trail, I found a version online, but not much about company. I believe it is gilt in gold "Cairns N' Co. Gilt" "
See attached for button found on Quaker trail, I found a version online, but not much about company. I believe it is gilt in gold "Cairns N' Co. Gilt" "
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,018 Reaction score 28,167 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 24, 2020 #2 Nice find! This website is a great resource for British button makers... https://www.ukdfd.co.uk/pages/button-makers.html I found this info on their website. Attachments Screenshot_2020-04-24 Button Makers and their backmarks - ukdfd.webp 12.9 KB · Views: 66 Upvote 0
Nice find! This website is a great resource for British button makers... https://www.ukdfd.co.uk/pages/button-makers.html I found this info on their website.
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Apr 24, 2020 #3 Here is one: Attachments Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 5.44.07 AM.webp 179.9 KB · Views: 76 Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 25, 2020 #4 Boom great ID Upvote 0