@calibash

EZrider

Mar 10, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP ORX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Calabash I want to pre-face by saying I do agree with everything you say in your videos in the testing that you’re conducting. There is a few thoughts of mine while watching your videos , by the way I’m a subscriber. also the one thing you want to make sure to tell other Detectorists doing test is to test in a seasoned test garden not not a freshly dug holes or simply air testing what a season test garden has a lot of credibility over somebody going out and digging a hole and putting a objects in them.

As an ORX user I’m curious as to why you don’t put the ORX in the lineup of machines being tested against?

In the days of old before YouTube became popular one of the most credible ways of testing machines against each other is to host a hunt or a field target test with multiple people with different machines in test different targets with each machine with each owner. This takes the bias out of it not saying that anyone has any bias but it adds to the credibility of the test.

I really hope the best for Nokto macro and legends as well as the success of their Symplex machines they have brought people into the hobby who would otherwise not come into the hobby. I wish when I started back in late 90s early 2000s I had something like a Symplex plus at $250 to start with lol

GeoW

Jul 12, 2005
Coastal Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II, XP Deus, XP ORX, Nautilus DMCllBa, Troy X5 Shadow, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Outlaw
"Ahem", Doctor Calabash, Traveling Medicine Show!

😷🩺💉

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread