kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 2, 2009 #1 I dug this a couple of years ago,and they are fairly rare,especially in California.A day I wont soon forget! Attachments plate.webp 26.8 KB · Views: 714 back.webp 26 KB · Views: 707 Upvote 0
I dug this a couple of years ago,and they are fairly rare,especially in California.A day I wont soon forget!
nova Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 926 Reaction score 91 Golden Thread 0 Location Utah Detector(s) used Whites XLT //Fisher CZ-3D Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 2, 2009 #2 That is what's GREAT about this Hobby the lost history.
spartacus53 Banned Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 10,624 Reaction score 1,074 Golden Thread 0 Location Whiting, NJ Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 2, 2009 #3 Great find I would agree that it is rare, but then again may people headed out west to settle there and lost things.
Great find I would agree that it is rare, but then again may people headed out west to settle there and lost things.
Tank69 Silver Member Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 4,078 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Yuma Az Detector(s) used Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 2, 2009 #4 beautiful belt plate congrats an a great find
DirtyMike Hero Member Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 898 Reaction score 106 Golden Thread 1 Location West Virginia 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 3, 2009 #5 I think this is a pre war militia belt plate.
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 3, 2009 Thread Owner #6 Yes, it is a 1855 Militia
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 5, 2009 Thread Owner #7 Thanks Ironman,your a good friend,and I cant wait to see ya next weekend!
allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 9, 2009 #8 wtg on that awesome find !!!
Evan/tn Hero Member Joined Jul 7, 2009 Messages 580 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used spectra V3,MXT Sep 10, 2009 #9 sweet plate
Wicked Wanda Full Member Joined Feb 29, 2008 Messages 248 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Apple Valley, CA Detector(s) used Fisher F2, Ace 250 , & Pro Pointer Sep 11, 2009 #10 I LOVE IT, GREAT JOB!!!!! I love the detailing that it has, very nice indeed.
PBK Gold Member Joined May 25, 2005 Messages 6,381 Reaction score 273 Golden Thread 0 Sep 11, 2009 #11 Really nice c. 1850-65 militia panel plate!